Our Website Sections
We offer textile recycling for everyone
Green Tree was founded to recycle unwanted textiles material including clothing, shoes, accessories and household linens that would otherwise end up in our already overburdened landfills. Our recycling services support people, who are in disadvantage and those in transition. Green Tree strives to preserve the environment by repurposing clothing and textiles for re-use by environmentally minded manufacturers and designers.
The act of cleaning out your closet is the act of giving a gift to those in need.
Whether it’s for someone’s first day of school, a job interview, or a disadvantaged household, recycling with Green Tree gives your unwanted items a second life.
Your donation allows them to live past their expiration date!
What sets Green Tree apart?
- We do NOT collect clothes and ship them overseas
- We sort at our warehouse located in The Bronx
- We do NOT ship, or sell for profit gently-used or reusable clothing
- All gently-used clothing are re-donated to local and overseas charities
- Textiles and clothing in poor condition are sold to fibers and rags manufacturers
- Clothing Recycling 80% 80%
- Shoe Recycling 45% 45%
- Textile Clothing 95% 95%
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible